Re: [HACKERS] Re: [PORTS] Patch for m68k architecture

От Henry B. Hotz
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Re: [PORTS] Patch for m68k architecture
Дата
Список pgsql-ports
At 1:47 AM -0700 6/12/99, Tatsuo Ishii wrote:
>I have tried 6.4beta4 on NetBSD 1.3.3/m68k. It failed while running
>initdb:
>
>Creating template database in /usr/local/pgsql/data/base/template1
>
>FATAL: s_lock(001bbea3) at bufmgr.c:1992, stuck spinlock. Aborting.
>
>FATAL: s_lock(001bbea3) at bufmgr.c:1992, stuck spinlock. Aborting.
>
>Seems something really bad is going on...

That certainly seems bad enough, but I did not see that problem.  Are you
talking about way back when 6.4 was still in beta?  Or did you mean 6.5?

As I tried to post earlier: when I built 6.4.2 using the patches it built
fine and initdb worked.  Most regression tests seemed ok-ish, but one of
them noticed that 'now' - 'current' was more than 200 days.

I had a problem building 6.5, but I think it was related to my
configuration rather than to Postgres.

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Re: [PORTS] Patch for m68k architecture
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Re: [PORTS] Patch for m68k architecture